EYE CANDY WILL SLOWLY BEGIN TO RE-OPEN SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2020!
Starting May 16, we are very excited to announce that we will begin to observe standard office hours.
However, some things at our office will change to comply with re-opening policies and accommodate to new social distancing safety practices.
What we ask of our patients and customers:
• Anyone entering the building will be asked to wear their own mask (or face-covering)
• To further assure this, we ask that only the patient needing service enter the office, with the exception of caregivers for minors or elderly patients.
• If you have eyewear or contacts to pick up please call the office to schedule a time to do so.
• We ask that anyone who has traveled outside the area or who has experienced cough, fever, or other COVID=related symptoms in the last 14 days to reschedule.
What you can expect from us:
• There will be fewer appointments and more time in between appointments to limit the number of people in the office (one appointment every 30 minutes)
• We will continue to keep all surfaces sanitized and clean.
During the time we’ve been closed, we have been taking precautionary measures in sanitizing the office (using ElectroMist) in preparation for re-opening, and plan to continually keep all surfaces sanitized and clean.
We have missed you all and thank you for your continued understanding and support during this time!